Relief is at hand. Watch over your loved ones with memory loss.
If your loved one wanders off and can’t get back home, it could mean injury, even death. Now imagine them wearing a SmartCare Watch that lets you know exactly where they are. If they get lost, your smartphone alerts you. That’s how SmartCare Watch gives you peace of mind.
How it works:
- Get the SmartCare Watch for $249.95 (USD) or $299.95 (CAD). (For Technical Specifications, click here)
- Download the monitoring app.
- Subscribe to our monthly monitoring plan for peace of mind. It's only $39.99 (USD / CAD) per month.
It’s Personal: The Hidden Toll on Caregivers
Imagine the frustration of constantly forgetting the way back home. This is the reality of people with early-stage memory problems, and the frustrations affect the people who care for them. Memory problems associated with Alzheimer’s and dementia lead to:
- Loss of income for caregivers
- Poor quality of life for loved ones and their caregivers
Caregiving is now a shared responsibility for most North American families. About 15% of employees are in the “sandwich generation,” needing to look after children and elders. Caregivers miss 11 more work days per year compared to people without caregiving duties. This could be you, or someone you know. We combine hardware and software to provide a unique, one-stop solution that cares for both loved ones and their caregivers at an affordable price. Unlike competing approaches, SmartCare Watch provides indoor and outdoor coverage. Since caregivers miss 11 more work days a year compared to people without caregiving duties, a comprehensive system addressing care needs of seniors makes sense.
- Enhances a feeling of safety, and reduces your loved one’s dependence on you
- Increases quality of life for loved ones, and their caregivers and relatives
- Reduces costs of your loved one’s care
- Reduces income loss due to caregivers
- (iOS Users only) The Smart Caregiver app also empowers the caregivers to communicate effectively and provide a better care for the loved ones through the Circle of Care text messaging feature.
Download the Smart Caregiver app here:
You are not alone: Demographic Trends in Caregiving
Mild cognitive impairment affects up to 20% of older adults. The problem is growing: Every eight seconds, another Baby Boomer turns 65. One in eight people over 65 has memory problems. More than 10 million North Americans and 44 million people worldwide suffer from dementia—a number expected to hit to 135 million by 2050. Dementia costs $600 billion every year, and this includes the cost of caregiving. It’s a problem crying out for innovative approaches.
Treata’s Ongoing Commitment To Caregivers….
Our company is fully committed to making the lives of caregivers and family members easier. We recognize the importance of innovation and taking existing technology to the next level. With this in mind, we are currently focusing our research efforts on developing new features and services for our product that will have a greater impact on the lives of those people who need us and are relying on us the most. We look forward to sharing our progress with you on an ongoing basis.